40 Night Comfort Guarantee
We know it takes a while to get used to your new bed. So if after 40 nights you don’t find your bed totally comfy, we’ll exchange it for a new one. You’ll need to have used a mattress protector to qualify, but we promise to make the whole exchange process quick and simple. All we ask is that you try your new mattress for at least 40 nights. Please note charges apply to the guarantee. Our standard conditions apply.
Terms and conditions:
If you don’t find your new bed comfortable after sleeping on it for 40 nights (within 8 weeks of delivery) we’ll exchange it as long as you have used a mattress protector. Contact our Customer Services team to register and arrange for the bed to be inspected.
- Proof of purchase is required. Please note we will not be able to exchange mattresses purchased on their own without a divan base or Bensons for Beds bed frame.
- You must have slept on the bed for at least 40 nights (within 8w eeks of delivery) to allow your body to become fully accustomed to it.
- You must use a mattress protector as stained and damaged beds cannot be exchanged.
- We will apply an administration charge of 10% of the value of the original bed and a re-delivery charge to cover some of the costs.
- Where your new order is more expensive than your old one, we will require payment for the difference in price.
- We are unable to make any refund where the new bed is less expensive than the original. Any price difference cannot be made up with a second bed or associated products.
- The Comfort Guarantee does not cover the height, width or colour of your new bed.
- Where you have purchased a bed frame and mattress, we will only exchange the mattress under the terms of the Comfort Guarantee.
- The Comfort Guarantee does not cover clearance items, ex-display items, sofa beds, guest beds, futons and the ‘starter’ mattress (which comes free of charge with some of our bed frames).
- We will only exchange your mattress under this guarantee once.
- You will be required to repay any VAT rebate if you choose a normal bed to replace an automatic bed.
Bensons for Beds are proud to be full members of The Furniture Ombudsman, which means we’re signed up to the Ombudsman’s Code of Practice. This means our customers can benefit from unbiased, informed advice from the Ombudsman about any aspect of products or service. For more information contact: The Funiture Ombudsman on 0845 6532064 or visit www.thefurnitureombudsman.org
The Furniture Ombudsman,