Avebury 2 Door + 1 Drawer Wardrobe
- Assembly guide
With a contemporary feel, the Avebury Cotton range complements both modern and traditional bedroom settings. Avebury is a practical and stylish range, perfect for more compact spaces where versatility and stunning design is paramount.
- Finished in hard-wearing cotton colour paint, Avebury creates warmth and tranquillity in any environment.
- Fine profiles, delicately proportioned slatted headboards and brushed stainless steel handles add a touch of class, giving elegance and grace to this beautifully understated bedroom range.
96cm x 57cm x 195cm (width x depth x height)
Write a review
You May Also Like
- Hip Hop 2 Drawer Bedside Table Price: £129.99 Mirabel 2 Drawer Bedside Table Price: £169.99 Mirabel 4 + 2 Drawer Chest Price: £529.99 Toulouse Chest 6 Drawer Oak Price: £599.99
- Toulouse Bedside Table Price: £199.99 Hip Hop 3 + 2 Drawer Chest Price: £349.99 Mirabel 2 Door + Mirror Slider Wardrobe 190cm Price: £829.99 Wild Coast 2 Drawer Bedside Table Price: £129.99
- Signature 2 Door Wardrobe Cream Price: £469.99 Toulouse Wardrobe Price: £799.99 Edgemont 3 + 2 Drawer Chest Price: £499.99 Edgemont 3 Drawer Bedside Table Price: £149.99
- Hip Hop Wardrobe Price: £499.99 Echo 3 Drawer Bedside Table Price: £199.99 Brodie 2 Drawer Underbed Storage Price: £99.99 Mirabel 4 Door + 2 Mirror Wardrobe Price: £649.99
- Mirabel 5 Door + 6 Drawer + 3 Mirror Wardrobe Price: £899.99 Moreno 197cm 1 Mirrored 3 Door Hinged Wardrobe Price: £299.99 Colourline Bedside Cabinet 3 Drawer Price: £199.99 Signature Chest 3 + 2 Drawer White Price: £449.99
Interest free credit20 Monthly Payments of £32.49
Total: £649.80 Find out more
Credit is available subject to status to UK residents aged 18 or over. Steinhoff UK Retail Limited trading as Bensons For Beds acts as a credit broker and not as a lender: their registered office is Festival House, Jessop Avenue, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 3SH. Credit is provided by Creation Consumer Finance Ltd (Chadwick House, Blenheim Court, Solihull B91 2AA), is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority