Avebury Wooden Headboard
- Assembly guide
With a contemporary feel, the Avebury Cotton range complements both modern and traditional bedroom settings. Avebury is a practical and stylish range, perfect for more compact spaces where versatility and stunning design is paramount.
- Finished in hard-wearing cotton colour paint, Avebury creates warmth and tranquillity in any environment.
- Fine profiles, delicately proportioned slatted headboards and brushed stainless steel handles add a touch of class, giving elegance and grace to this beautifully understated bedroom range.
Complete your bedroom with matching furniture. View our Avebury collection
139cm x 4cm x 123cm (width x depth x height)
Write a review
You May Also Like
- Miami Headboard Price: £99.99 Silentnight Matisse Upholstered Headboard Price: £99.99 Franklin Headboard Price: £199.99 Kappa Headboard Price: £89.99
- Silentnight Miro Upholstered Headboard Price: £109.99 Denver Headboard Price: £119.99 Belgravia Upholstered Headboard Price: £419.99 Silentnight Dali Upholstered Headboard Price: £289.99
- Toulouse Headboard Price: £149.99 Cansas Wooden Headboard Price: £119.99 Bellingham Slate Headboard Price: £249.99 Silentnight Fontana Upholstered Headboard Price: £429.99
- Singapore Buttoned Upholstered Headboard Price: £489.99 Singapore Upholstered Headboard Price: £459.99 Henley Wooden Headboard Price: £219.99 Oxford Wooden Headboard Price: £179.99
- Panama Upholstered Headboard Price: £249.99 Washington Headboard Price: £119.99 Mayfair Upholstered Headboard Price: £349.99 Belgravia Buttoned Upholstered Headboard Price: £489.99
Interest free credit6 Monthly Payments of £33.33
Total: £199.98 Find out more
Credit is available subject to status to UK residents aged 18 or over. Steinhoff UK Retail Limited trading as Bensons For Beds acts as a credit broker and not as a lender: their registered office is Festival House, Jessop Avenue, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 3SH. Credit is provided by Creation Consumer Finance Ltd (Chadwick House, Blenheim Court, Solihull B91 2AA), is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority