Avebury Wooden Headboard
- Assembly guide
With a contemporary feel, the Avebury Cotton range complements both modern and traditional bedroom settings. Avebury is a practical and stylish range, perfect for more compact spaces where versatility and stunning design is paramount.
- Finished in hard-wearing cotton colour paint, Avebury creates warmth and tranquillity in any environment.
- Fine profiles, delicately proportioned slatted headboards and brushed stainless steel handles add a touch of class, giving elegance and grace to this beautifully understated bedroom range.
Complete your bedroom with matching furniture. View our Avebury collection
139cm x 4cm x 123cm (width x depth x height)
Write a review
You May Also Like
- Kappa Headboard Price: £89.99 Cansas Wooden Headboard Price: £119.99 Silentnight Matisse Upholstered Headboard Price: £99.99 Miami Headboard Price: £79.99
- Silentnight Miro Upholstered Headboard Price: £109.99 Toulouse Headboard NOW ONLY: £119.99 Belgravia Buttoned Upholstered Headboard Price: £489.99 Orleans Headboard Price: £119.99
- Sunrise Headboard Price: £29.99 Silentnight Renoir Upholstered Headboard Price: £199.99 Silentnight Dali Upholstered Headboard Price: £289.99 Opal Metal Headboard NOW ONLY: £39.99
- Delta Headboard Price: £249.99 Washington Headboard Price: £119.99 Belgravia Upholstered Headboard Price: £419.99 Franklin Headboard Price: £199.99
- Romeo Upholstered Headboard Price: £369.99 Bryndle Metal Headboard NOW ONLY: £39.99 Singapore Upholstered Headboard Price: £459.99 Chloe Metal Headboard NOW ONLY: £129.99
Interest free credit6 Monthly Payments of £33.33
Total: £199.98 Find out more
Credit is available subject to status to UK residents aged 18 or over. Steinhoff UK Retail Limited trading as Bensons For Beds acts as a credit broker and not as a lender: their registered office is Festival House, Jessop Avenue, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 3SH. Credit is provided by Creation Consumer Finance Ltd (Chadwick House, Blenheim Court, Solihull B91 2AA), is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority