Bespoke Medium Bedding Box
- Assembly guide
The beautiful and extremely popular Bespoke Collection exclusive to Bensons for Beds has now extended its repertoire to include four classically styled bedroom essentials, all designed to complement the stunning range of beds and headboards.
- Storage bedding box - This one size fits all bedding box has been designed to double up as a comfortable place to sit, due to its deep and luxurious padding and also creates an abundance of storage space under the lid.
- Delicate piping, clean lines and a simple design make this a great addition to any room.
Length 98cm, depth 40cm, height 52cm
Write a review
You May Also Like
- Wild Coast 2 Drawer Bedside Table Price: £149.99 Hip Hop 2 Drawer Bedside Table Price: £139.99 Brodie 2 Drawer Underbed Storage Price: £99.99 Mirabel 4 + 2 Drawer Chest Price: £559.99
- Wild Coast 2 Door + 2 Drawer Wardrobe Price: £599.99 Toulouse Chest 6 Drawer Oak Price: £599.99 Rochelle 3 Drawer Bedside Cabinet Price: £199.99 Mirabel 3 Drawer Bedside Table Price: £239.99
- Mirabel 2 Drawer Bedside Table Price: £189.99 Wild Coast 7 Drawer Wide Chest Price: £399.99 Wild Coast 7 Drawer Tall Chest Price: £399.99 Wild Coast 4 Drawer Chest Price: £349.99
- Toulouse Bedside Table Price: £199.99 Fairmont 2 Drawer Bedside Table Price: £229.99 Hip Hop Wardrobe Price: £549.99 Henley 3 Door + 3 Drawer Wardrobe Price: £1,299.99
- Medford 3 Drawer Bedside Table Charcoal Price: £149.99 Medford 3 Drawer Bedside Table Alderly Tweed Price: £149.99 Moreno 3 Drawer Bedside Table Price: £129.99 Toulouse Chest 3 + 2 Drawer Oak Price: £499.99
Interest free credit6 Monthly Payments of £43.33
Total: £259.98 Find out more
Credit is available subject to status to UK residents aged 18 or over. Steinhoff UK Retail Limited trading as Bensons For Beds acts as a credit broker and not as a lender: their registered office is Festival House, Jessop Avenue, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 3SH. Credit is provided by Creation Consumer Finance Ltd (Chadwick House, Blenheim Court, Solihull B91 2AA), is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority