Cansas Wooden Headboard
- Assembly guide
H7cm W70cm D147cm
Reviewer: Reviewer Rating
"Not bad but finished off very poorly, customer services were of no help at all."
Reviewer: Another satisfied customer Rating
"Fabulous headboard good quality would recommend "
Reviewer: Satisfied customer Rating
"Good quality headboard and it looks like it should be more expensive. Seems very sturdy. Legs for the headboard were very easy to assemble. I bought it because it was one of only a handful that they could deliver quickly in 10 days. All the others needed over a month before they could be delivered. "
Reviewer: Happy camper Rating
"We bought this headboard when we got a new divan. It looks a lot more expensive than it is and is surprisingly comfortable and very supportive."
Showing 1 of 4
Write a review
You May Also Like
- Kappa Headboard Price: £89.99 Miami Headboard Price: £79.99 Silentnight Miro Upholstered Headboard Price: £109.99 Franklin Headboard Price: £199.99
- Orleans Headboard Price: £119.99 Silentnight Renoir Upholstered Headboard Price: £199.99 Silentnight Matisse Upholstered Headboard Price: £99.99 Tulu Upholstered Headboard Price: £139.99
- Silentnight Fontana Buttoned Upholstered Headboard Price: £459.99 Silentnight Dali Upholstered Headboard Price: £289.99 Henley Wooden Headboard Price: £229.99 Aspen Headboard Price: £159.99
- Fifi Upholstered Headboard Price: £139.99 Sonnet Upholstered Headboard Price: £369.99 Juliet Upholstered Headboard Price: £369.99 Wild Coast Headboard Price: £139.99
- Jazz Headboard Price: £479.99 Opal Metal Headboard Price: £69.99 Toulouse Headboard Price: £149.99 Singapore Buttoned Upholstered Headboard Price: £489.99
Interest free creditFind out more
Credit is available subject to status to UK residents aged 18 or over. Steinhoff UK Retail Limited trading as Bensons For Beds acts as a credit broker and not as a lender: their registered office is Festival House, Jessop Avenue, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 3SH. Credit is provided by Creation Consumer Finance Ltd (Chadwick House, Blenheim Court, Solihull B91 2AA), is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority