Hip Hop 5 Drawer Tallboy
- Assembly guide
The Hip Hop range has a smooth, light finish and beautifully rounded edges. The solid ash, combined with ash veneer creates a look that will stay looking good for years to come.
The hip hop range features stylish chests, wardrobes, beds and bedside storage units which elegantly declutter bedrooms.
Complete your bedroom with matching furniture. View our Hip Hop collection
Height 103.7cm, Width 54cm, Length 45cm
We recommend that 2 people assemble this chest
Reviewer: Ian Punton Rating
"Easy to assemble, (as were the wardrobeand chest of drawers) solid manufacture with good veneer. Sturdy drwers"
Showing 1 of 1
Write a review
You May Also Like
- Wild Coast 2 Drawer Bedside Table NOW ONLY: £103.99 Hip Hop 2 Drawer Bedside Table NOW ONLY: £103.99 Edgemont 3 + 2 Drawer Chest NOW ONLY: £399.99 Edgemont 3 Drawer Bedside Table NOW ONLY: £119.99
- Wild Coast 7 Drawer Tall Chest NOW ONLY: £279.99 Toulouse Bedside Table NOW ONLY: £159.99 Toulouse Wardrobe NOW ONLY: £639.99 Edgemont Wardrobe NOW ONLY: £559.99
- Wild Coast 2 Door + 2 Drawer Wardrobe NOW ONLY: £399.99 Wild Coast 7 Drawer Wide Chest NOW ONLY: £279.99 Toulouse 6 Drawer Tallboy Oak NOW ONLY: £319.99 Hip Hop 3 + 2 Drawer Chest NOW ONLY: £279.99
- Edgemont 5 Drawer Tallboy NOW ONLY: £319.99 Hip Hop Wardrobe NOW ONLY: £399.99 Wild Coast 4 Drawer Chest NOW ONLY: £239.99 Toulouse Chest 6 Drawer Oak NOW ONLY: £479.99
- Toulouse Chest 3 + 2 Drawer Oak NOW ONLY: £399.99 Columbia 4 Drawer Chest NOW ONLY: £239.99 Columbia 4 + 4 Drawer Chest NOW ONLY: £399.99 Columbia 3 Drawer Chest NOW ONLY: £199.99
Interest free credit6 Monthly Payments of £33.33
Total: £199.98 Find out more
Credit is available subject to status to UK residents aged 18 or over. Steinhoff UK Retail Limited trading as Bensons For Beds acts as a credit broker and not as a lender: their registered office is Festival House, Jessop Avenue, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 3SH. Credit is provided by Creation Consumer Finance Ltd (Chadwick House, Blenheim Court, Solihull B91 2AA), is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority