iGel Orion Mattress Platinum
- Assembly guide
Our new iGel™ Orion, with highly conductive ceramic, is our best yet. Reserached and developed in America, its patented formula works wtth your body’s natural temperatuture, so that you don’t get too hot or too cold at night. That’s because phase change crystals inside iGel™ respond to your body temperature to absorb excess heat when you are too hot or release stored heat when you are too cold – to keep you at a comfortable temperature. Just right.
- With 5cm of new formula iGel™ for that just right comfort feeling.
- iGel™ works with your body’s natural temperature so that you do not sleep too hot, or too cold – you sleep just right.
- The patented phase change gel crystal formula, with highly conductive ceramic was developed in America to absorb excess heat when you are too hot and release heat when you are too cold.
- iGel™ crystals provide advanced body support by clustering in areas of body pressure, while the Memory Technology in iGel™ relieve aches, pains and pressure points.
- 2500 pocket springs encased inside a protective foam wall, provide you with advanced body support.
- Breathable strong and stretchy mattress fabric provides lasting softness
- Anti-microbial, anti-bacterial and hypo-allergenic friendly
- 32cm mattress depth
Mattress Depth 32cm
Helping you choose the right size for you.
Bed Size Feet & Inches Inches Centimeters Small Single 2'6" x 6'3" 29.5" x 75" 75 x 190cm Single 3' x 6'3" 36" x 75" 90 x 190cm Small Double 4' x 6'3" 48" x 75" 120 x 190cm Double 4'6" x 6'3" 54" x 75" 135 x 190cm King 5' x 6'6" 60" x 78" 150 x 200cm Super King 6' x 6'6" 71" x 78" 180 x 200cm
Ordering a super king bed? Ensure you’ve measured up
Reviewer: Will Bullock Rating
"My wife and I bought one of these a year ago. After a orthopedic sprung mattress it was a breath of fresh air and I had the best sleep I had experienced for a very long time. Fast forward a year and it has now sunken quite badly on my side and collapsed. I will look to warranty claim as it is causing discomfort. Such a shame for such an expensive mattress, that has given the best sleep I've had for most of a year. I am not an overweight or large person, I would avoid if you are a bulkier individual and look for something sprung with a topper, as I do not think this has the longevity to cope. "
Reviewer: Mrs ward Rating
"Over rated the sleeping area stays sunken very hard to turn over as there is risen areas around you got mine as I suffer with my back & legs no reprieve from discomfort my husband never had a problem but he has know just a year old & I,m having to re place it so we are lost as to what to buy as these beds are not cheap "
Reviewer: Eileen Rating
"Super mattress, does all the salesman said it would,and you wake up feeling refreshed and ready to go."
Reviewer: Cat Rating
"I love this mattress. Had to buy a new one after our dire coil spring 'orthopedic' mattress caused nothing but excruciating pain since we got it.
After a week sleeping on this all of the pain has gone, it's so comfortable. Best sleep I've had in years.
It does seem quite firm for a '3' rating, but its very supportive, and you do sink into it, the gel takes pressure off too, but if you're looking for a really soft mattress this maybe isn't the one for you."
Reviewer: Frances Rating
"I was encouraged to buy this mattress by the salesman in store as I have a bad back, however I found it hard at first as though I was sleeping on top of the bed not in it. After 40 days it did soften but I found it very uncomfortable, the gel seems to collect in patches. Perhaps it is made for two people in a double bed which is what I have although sleep on my own. Therefore I am going to exchange it"
Reviewer: PHYLIS MCGEE Rating
"Best mattress I have slept on In ages! Angoos from the Dundee store was so helpful when helping me choose a mattress! I have made a solid investment with this mattress. 10/10 IN in my eyes this is by far the best mattress I tried!"
Reviewer: Darren Lothian Rating
"Sleep like a dream. Best mattress ever. SO much nicer than a memory foam. Keeps you at the perfect temperature and you do not get to hot. Wake feeling refreshed and ache free. "
Showing 1 of 7
Write a review
You May Also Like
- iGel Pegasus Mattress Platinum Price: £1,399.99 iGel Pegasus Mattress Gold Price: £999.99 iGel Orion Mattress Steel NOW ONLY: £1,049.99 iGel Virgo Mattress Gold Price: £1,099.99
- iGel Virgo Mattress Platinum Price: £1,099.99 iGel Carina Mattress Gold Price: £1,299.99 iGel Pegasus Mattress Steel Price: £999.99 iGel Virgo Mattress Toffee Price: £1,099.99
- iGel Virgo Mattress Steel Price: £1,099.99 iGel Scorpio Mattress Toffee NOW ONLY: £1,149.99 iGel Scorpio Mattress Steel NOW ONLY: £1,149.99 iGel Scorpio Mattress Platinum NOW ONLY: £1,149.99
- iGel Scorpio Mattress Gold NOW ONLY: £1,149.99 iGel Carina Mattress Toffee Price: £1,299.99 iGel Carina Mattress Steel Price: £1,299.99 iGel Carina Mattress Platinum Price: £1,299.99
- iGel Pegasus Mattress Toffee Price: £999.99 iGel Orion Mattress Toffee NOW ONLY: £1,049.99 iGel Orion Mattress Gold NOW ONLY: £1,049.99
Interest free credit30 Monthly Payments of £31.66
Total: £949.80 Find out more
Credit is available subject to status to UK residents aged 18 or over. Steinhoff UK Retail Limited trading as Bensons For Beds acts as a credit broker and not as a lender: their registered office is Festival House, Jessop Avenue, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 3SH. Credit is provided by Creation Consumer Finance Ltd (Chadwick House, Blenheim Court, Solihull B91 2AA), is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority