Mammoth Freedom Supreme 270 Mattress
- Assembly guide
The most sumptuous and deeply luxurious model in Mammoth’s exclusive range for Bensons for Beds. The Mammoth Supreme 270 is engineered for comfort and designed for those who demand the very best in the bedroom.
This mattress features Mammoth’s unique Medical Grade Foam™ and PostureCell™ technologies. Standing at 27cm deep, the Freedom Supreme 270 comes in both regular and soft tension options. This mattress contains 12cm of Medical Grade Foam™ with an additional 13cm layer of Super-pliable Medical Grade Foam™. It comes with a removable washable cover made from four-way Tencel breathable fabric for added hygiene and heat dispersal.
- Medical Grade Foam, for instant pressure relief without heat, and 69% faster cooling than memory foam, and 49%greater pressure relief.
- Four-way breathable stretch cover.
- Integrated washable zip off top cover for hygiene benefits.
- Zoned mattress, to aid body posture.
- Posture cells which regulate body temperature.
- Each mattress is available as a 2 or 3 tension. Zip and Links for 150cm and 180cm mattresses are available with mixed tensions or the same tension each side.
Mattress depth: 27cm
Helping you choose the right size for you.
Bed Size Feet & Inches Inches Centimeters Small Single 2'6" x 6'3" 29.5" x 75" 75 x 190cm Single 3' x 6'3" 36" x 75" 90 x 190cm Small Double 4' x 6'3" 48" x 75" 120 x 190cm Double 4'6" x 6'3" 54" x 75" 135 x 190cm King 5' x 6'6" 60" x 78" 150 x 200cm Super King 6' x 6'6" 71" x 78" 180 x 200cm
Write a review
You May Also Like
Interest free credit30 Monthly Payments of £38.33
Total: £1,149.90 Find out more
Credit is available subject to status to UK residents aged 18 or over. Steinhoff UK Retail Limited trading as Bensons For Beds acts as a credit broker and not as a lender: their registered office is Festival House, Jessop Avenue, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 3SH. Credit is provided by Creation Consumer Finance Ltd (Chadwick House, Blenheim Court, Solihull B91 2AA), is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority