Mammoth Supersoft Loft Pillow
- Assembly guide
Mammoth are well known for their use of medical grade foam in mattresses to provide an enhanced and more restful nights sleep. With this trademark supersoft medical grade foam technology, pillows have been delveloped to give you a unique sleeping experience from head to toe.
Cool and allergen free - these pillows contain allergen and cooling channels allowing heat and allergens to escape for a more restful nights sleep.
Pressure relieving - to promote correct spinal alignement and an optimum sleeping position.
Tencel natural fabric - has been chosen to cover these opulent pillows, renown for its easy care and ultra soft qualities.
Removable washable cover
Available in two depths - slim 15cm & loft 20cms
Write a review
You May Also Like
- Essentials Duvet Price: £12.99 Essentials Pillow Price: £7.99 Copenhagen Quilt Set Price: £19.99 Anti-Allergy Mattress Protector Price: £12.99
- Tempur Fit Waterproof Mattress Protector Price: £55.99 Teflon Deep Skirt Mattress Protector Price: £14.99 Silentnight Ideal Choice Pillow Price: £29.99 Sensation Memory Foam Pillow Price: £29.99
- Slumberland All Seasons 3 in 1 Duvet Price: £95.00 Climate Control Duvet Price: £39.99 Supersoft Climate Control Pillow Price: £12.99 Comfort Pillow Cloud Price: £84.49
- Bounce Back Spiralfibre Pillow Price: £9.99 Hotel Luxury Extra Deep Fitted Sheet Price: £19.99 Front Sleeper Pillow Price: £15.99 Waterproof Mattress Protector Price: £14.99
- Side Sleeper Pillow Price: £19.99 iGel Bliss Temperature Regulation Pillow Price: £59.99 Orthopaedic Pillow Price: £8.99 Hotel Luxury Pillowcases Price: £7.99
Interest free creditFind out more
Credit is available subject to status to UK residents aged 18 or over. Steinhoff UK Retail Limited trading as Bensons For Beds acts as a credit broker and not as a lender: their registered office is Festival House, Jessop Avenue, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 3SH. Credit is provided by Creation Consumer Finance Ltd (Chadwick House, Blenheim Court, Solihull B91 2AA), is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority