Marlow Backcare Divan Bed Set
- Assembly guide
800 firm pocket springs provide excellent edge to edge support. The mattress is double sided with deep luxurious comfort layers that provide warmth in winter and coolness in summer. These layers are hand tufted to give a comfortable sleeping surface, with enhanced firmness. Solid constructed FSC approved divans provide optimum support for the mattress.
- 800 firm individual pocket springs, ideal for sleepers requiring an orthopaedic mattress
- Superb independent support with no roll together
- Double sided, seasonal mattress with deep, sumptuous layers of upholstery for a firm response
- Side 1 - layer of English wool, for warmth in winter
- Side 2 - layers of quality polyester, for coolness in summer
- Traditionally hand tufted for extra durability
- Choice of storage options available
- Choice of firmness ratings - The Marlow Backcare, rated as 4 for a firmer feel whilst the the Marlow Backcare Comfort, rated as 3 for a softer feel.
Headboard not included – To view the Urban metal headboard shown click here.
What's included? divan base and mattress. Please note headboard is not included.
Mattress height: 27.5cm, base height: 38cm, overall height: 65.5cm
Helping you choose the right size for you.
Bed Size Feet & Inches Inches Centimeters Small Single 2'6" x 6'3" 29.5" x 75" 75 x 190cm Single 3' x 6'3" 36" x 75" 90 x 190cm Small Double 4' x 6'3" 48" x 75" 120 x 190cm Double 4'6" x 6'3" 54" x 75" 135 x 190cm King 5' x 6'6" 60" x 78" 150 x 200cm Super King 6' x 6'6" 71" x 78" 180 x 200cm
Relax we’ll deliver your divan bed not just to your front door, but to any room in your house. Of course we’ll take every care carrying them through your home but even so, we recommend that you move valuables such as vases or paintings out of the delivery path.
We will unpack, assemble your divan bed and recycle the packaging:
- We unpack all divans, assemble and fit the headboards (if purchased) in a room of your choice
- We will take away packaging for divans, mattress and headboard packaging, if assembled, away and recycle it.
- All this is at no extra cost to you!
Reviewer: Sam Rating
"The bed looks great and is firm but unfortunately it has a few important negatives. Firstly it's too high. I'm 6' tall and when sitting on the side of the bed my feet don't touch the floor and the sides bend loosely outward ( as mentioned by another user ) pushing into the back of your legs. I even took the castors off lower it rendering the drawers useless in an attempt to make my TV eye level again!
I know a bed is for sleeping in but it has to be functional for everyday use as i'm having to supersize my bedroom furniture and TV to accommodate this bed. The 2 stars are for the comfort but i'll never buy online without trying again, too much hassle with no option of a complete return/refund based on dimensions.
I would not recommend this Marlow ortho 4."
Showing 1 of 1
Write a review
You May Also Like
Bedding & Accessories
Interest free credit20 Monthly Payments of £24.99
Total: £499.80 Find out more
Credit is available subject to status to UK residents aged 18 or over. Steinhoff UK Retail Limited trading as Bensons For Beds acts as a credit broker and not as a lender: their registered office is Festival House, Jessop Avenue, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 3SH. Credit is provided by Creation Consumer Finance Ltd (Chadwick House, Blenheim Court, Solihull B91 2AA), is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority