Melbourne Biscuit Leaf Divan Bed Set
- Assembly guide
The exclusive Melbourne is a premium deep Euro-top pocket sprung mattress comprising of a double layer of zoned, body responsive 1400 pocket springs, layer upon layer of sumptuous super soft foams with 7 zones to support the sleeper in all the key areas to aid a restful night’s sleep. With the added benefit of a generous layer unique Geltex®, a gel infused body responsive foam, the Melbourne has excellent breathability properties, perfect pressure relief and offers full body support.
- 2800 Pocket Springs – 1400 zoned pocket springs with a further 1400 mini motion pockets offering ultimate comfort and unsurpassed support
- Sealy’s unique patented Unirail surrounds the pocket springs giving total edge to edge support, adds durability and maximises the sleeping area of the mattress
- Hand tufted euro-top mattress for a firmer yet sumptuous sleeping surface
- The revolutionary Geltex® gel infused foam layer responds to the individual contours of the body providing perfect spinal alignment and support
- The soft, luxurious knitted mattress top cover benefits from revolutionary Sealy Smart Fibres, - Purotex®, Adaptive® and Tencel® - creating the perfect sleeping environment
- Endorsed by Allergy UK for the elimination of house dust mites
- Easy Care – no need to turn, simply rotate head to toe
- Available on a standard platform top divan base with various storage options or a full length front opening Ottoman base which opens to reveal generous storage space
- A choice of 2 colour options to suit any bedroom style and decor
Mattress height 35cm
Divan base height 38cm
Combined height 73cm
Helping you choose the right size for you.
Bed Size Feet & Inches Inches Centimeters Small Single 2'6" x 6'3" 29.5" x 75" 75 x 190cm Single 3' x 6'3" 36" x 75" 90 x 190cm Small Double 4' x 6'3" 48" x 75" 120 x 190cm Double 4'6" x 6'3" 54" x 75" 135 x 190cm King 5' x 6'6" 60" x 78" 150 x 200cm Super King 6' x 6'6" 71" x 78" 180 x 200cm
Relax we’ll deliver your divan bed not just to your front door, but to any room in your house. Of course we’ll take every care carrying them through your home but even so, we recommend that you move valuables such as vases or paintings out of the delivery path.
We will unpack, assemble your divan bed and recycle the packaging:
- We unpack all divans, assemble and fit the headboards (if purchased) in a room of your choice
- We will take away packaging for divans, mattress and headboard packaging, if assembled, away and recycle it.
- All this is at no extra cost to you!
Reviewer: Marie Rating
"Would have to agree with previous review despite not been an inexpensive bed the mattress is very lumpy we turned it as advised after two weeks and could see the dips and indentations in the mattress this would appear to be permanent not sure if there is a fault with this type of mattress but definitely not worth the amount we paid and despite the 40 day guarantee it's still going to cost us the best part of £200 to get a different mattress."
Reviewer: Christine Rating
"This bed is so comfortable, I love it! I've never slept better. If you want a grand hotel style bed then this is the one for you. Very happy with my purchase, worth every penny."
Reviewer: Julian Rating
"The mattress on this bed is not good as after just a few nights of sleeping on it, there are lumps and indentations where it has been laid on.
Also, due to the thickness of the mattress, the bed is extremely high. This combined with the huge size of the headboard makes the bed look very big and unless you have a very large room, it may look somewhat out of place."
Showing 1 of 3
Write a review
You May Also Like
Bedding & Accessories
Interest free credit36 Monthly Payments of £38.88
Total: £1,399.68 Find out more
Credit is available subject to status to UK residents aged 18 or over. Steinhoff UK Retail Limited trading as Bensons For Beds acts as a credit broker and not as a lender: their registered office is Festival House, Jessop Avenue, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 3SH. Credit is provided by Creation Consumer Finance Ltd (Chadwick House, Blenheim Court, Solihull B91 2AA), is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority