Melbourne Biscuit Leaf Mattress
- Assembly guide
- Premium individual pocket sprung mattress
- 2,800 zoned pocketed springs in a double layer
- 7 zones of targeted support, from head-to-toe
- Revolutionary Geltex foam technology for exceptional support and breathability
- Patented Sealy Unirail for edge-to-edge support
- Soft knitted mattress cover with Sealy Smart Fibres, Purotex, Adaptive and Tencel
- Endorsed by Allergy UK for elimination of dust mites
- Easy care, no-turn mattress
- Durable and long-lasting
- Available in 2 colours
Especially for you, the premium Melbourne mattress offers the ultimate in comfort and support for an indulgent night’s sleep. With an exceptional number of individual pocket springs arranged in targeted zones, you’ll benefit from superlative support wherever your body needs it most. As if this weren’t enough, there is also a revolutionary Geltex gel foam layer, which moulds to fit your body’s contours.
Mattress height: 35cm
Helping you choose the right size for you.
Bed Size Feet & Inches Inches Centimeters Small Single 2'6" x 6'3" 29.5" x 75" 75 x 190cm Single 3' x 6'3" 36" x 75" 90 x 190cm Small Double 4' x 6'3" 48" x 75" 120 x 190cm Double 4'6" x 6'3" 54" x 75" 135 x 190cm King 5' x 6'6" 60" x 78" 150 x 200cm Super King 6' x 6'6" 71" x 78" 180 x 200cm
Ordering a super king bed? Ensure you’ve measured up
Reviewer: Mr Bailey Rating
"Great mattress really comfortable ,still trying to find a fitted sheet to fit mattress due to the height being 35cm can only get off shelf 30cm."
Showing 1 of 1
Write a review
Interest free credit30 Monthly Payments of £39.99
Total: £1,199.70 Find out more
Credit is available subject to status to UK residents aged 18 or over. Steinhoff UK Retail Limited trading as Bensons For Beds acts as a credit broker and not as a lender: their registered office is Festival House, Jessop Avenue, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 3SH. Credit is provided by Creation Consumer Finance Ltd (Chadwick House, Blenheim Court, Solihull B91 2AA), is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority