Mi-Zone Bedstead Single Bunk Bed
- Assembly guide
An additional piece for the existing mi-zone range with all the existing flexibility, the perfect space saving solution for any children's bedroom.
- With its sleek clean lines and beautiful finish you can achieve any look you like. This is a very sturdy bed for active boys and girls.
- Designed with a deeper space for the mattress, allowing customers to select from a much wider range of mattresses, so they can choose the ideal comfort and support, important for growing children's bodies.
- Available with or without the underbed storage unit and add a pair of red, pink, blue or white doors or a clip on shelf to customise the look.
- This product is produced in Europe meeting the latest European & British safety regulations.
- All raw materials are sourced from sustainable and managed forests
Maximum mattress depth 21cm
Recommended weight limit for top bunk: 12 stone
Recommneded weight limit for bottom bunk: 14 stone
Order a mattress with this bed frame and receive our Free 5 year guarantee. View our range of mattresses
Height 178.3cm, Width 98.3cm, Length 197.7cm
Maximum mattress depth 21cm
Helping you choose the right size for you.
Bed Size Feet & Inches Inches Centimeters Small Single 2'6" x 6'3" 29.5" x 75" 75 x 190cm Single 3' x 6'3" 36" x 75" 90 x 190cm Small Double 4' x 6'3" 48" x 75" 120 x 190cm Double 4'6" x 6'3" 54" x 75" 135 x 190cm King 5' x 6'6" 60" x 78" 150 x 200cm Super King 6' x 6'6" 71" x 78" 180 x 200cm
For complete assembly instructions please click here
Reviewer: S P Rating
"These beds are very attractive and sturdy, even adults can sleep in them, especially as they can take standard mattresses of 21 cm depth. The top bunk is high though, but it means that the bottom bunk has sufficient space and there is also ample storage space below the beds (there is a choice of 2 heights for the bottom bunk). The ladder sticks out at an angle, making it very comfortable and secure, even for an adult perching on it to make the bed on the top bunk.
The beds were delivered in three packages to the room of our choice. Assembly was complex, though the manual very clear. It took an entire afternoon to put the beds up (not the advertised one hour) but it was a straightforward job. Tools needed and not supplied were 2 screwdrivers and a hammer). The instructions also show how to have the beds as two singles (NB beds won't be the same height).
Reviewer: Sarah Rating
"Very pleased with the bunk beds which we bought for a very tall 7 year old and a cheeky 4 year old. We struggled to find decent bunkbeds that offered adequate head space for the bottom bunk user and storage space below the beds, and which was attractive, sturdy and comfortable. These beds ticked all the boxes:
* The beds take standard size mattresses up to a depth of 23 cm, even the top bunk, making them very comfortable.
* The bottom bunk can be set up to offer under bed storage at a height of up to 35 cm or 25 cm. Even at the higher setting, an adult can sit on the bottom bunk and read a story without having to crouch. As a result it is very comfortable and unclostrophobic. As a result, the top bunk is high, towering at 1.7"
Reviewer: Kelly Rating
"Great quality as you would expect from stompa. good that these are standard length bunks as its east to get sheets."
Showing 1 of 3
Write a review
You May Also Like
Interest free credit10 Monthly Payments of £29.99
Total: £299.90 Find out more
Credit is available subject to status to UK residents aged 18 or over. Steinhoff UK Retail Limited trading as Bensons For Beds acts as a credit broker and not as a lender: their registered office is Festival House, Jessop Avenue, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 3SH. Credit is provided by Creation Consumer Finance Ltd (Chadwick House, Blenheim Court, Solihull B91 2AA), is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority