Oxford Underbed Storage
- Assembly guide
Crafted using solid wood frames and finished with in a beautiful oak finish, the Oxford Oak is a perfect backdrop whatever your bedroom decor!
With its clean and simple lines, it is a timeless range that offers versatility through its choice of storage cabinet options including an underbed drawer which comes with a protective dust cover. Practical and compact, the Oxford Oak is finished in a hard-wearing lacquer.
Complete your bedroom with matching furniture. View our Oxford collection
130cm x 70cm x 26cm (width x depth x height)
Write a review
You May Also Like
- Wild Coast 2 Drawer Bedside Table NOW ONLY: £103.99 Moreno Overbed Unit NOW ONLY: £479.99 Wild Coast 7 Drawer Tall Chest NOW ONLY: £279.99 Edgemont 3 Drawer Bedside Table NOW ONLY: £119.99
- Rochelle 3 Drawer Bedside Cabinet NOW ONLY: £159.99 Rochelle 3 + 2 Drawer Chest NOW ONLY: £359.99 Mirabel 2 Drawer Bedside Table NOW ONLY: £135.99 Wild Coast 2 Door + 2 Drawer Wardrobe NOW ONLY: £399.99
- Toulouse Bedside Table NOW ONLY: £159.99 Seattle Slider 2 Door Wardrobe + Mirror NOW ONLY: £359.99 Fairmont 4 + 2 Drawer Chest NOW ONLY: £519.99 Hip Hop 2 Drawer Bedside Table NOW ONLY: £103.99
- Mirabel 4 + 2 Drawer Chest NOW ONLY: £423.99 Wild Coast 7 Drawer Wide Chest NOW ONLY: £279.99 Fairmont 2 Drawer Bedside Table NOW ONLY: £183.99 Fairmont 5 Door + 4 Drawer Wardrobe + 1 Mirror NOW ONLY: £1,199.99
- Hip Hop 3 + 2 Drawer Chest NOW ONLY: £279.99 Edgemont Wardrobe NOW ONLY: £559.99 Edgemont 3 + 2 Drawer Chest NOW ONLY: £399.99 Hip Hop Wardrobe NOW ONLY: £399.99
Interest free credit6 Monthly Payments of £26.66
Total: £159.96 Find out more
Credit is available subject to status to UK residents aged 18 or over. Steinhoff UK Retail Limited trading as Bensons For Beds acts as a credit broker and not as a lender: their registered office is Festival House, Jessop Avenue, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 3SH. Credit is provided by Creation Consumer Finance Ltd (Chadwick House, Blenheim Court, Solihull B91 2AA), is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority