Original Memory Foam Queen Medium Pillow
- Assembly guide
The Original Queen pillow is perfect for those who need a more therapeutic sleep posture. The design of this pillow follows the natural curve of the spine, while the TEMPUR memory material moulds to your head, neck and shoulders – a combination that delivers optimal support for a perfect nights’ sleep. Available in both medium and large sizes, with the large size recommended for those with broader shoulders.
- A therapeutic pillow designed to provide supreme support and comfort
- TEMPUR’s temperature –sensitive material regulates heat ensuring a refreshing nights’ sleep
- Available in medium and large sizes.
Pillow size 61x31cm sloping size 10-7cm
Write a review
You May Also Like
- Essentials Duvet Price: £12.99 Essentials Pillow Price: £8.99 Silentnight Ideal Choice Pillow Price: £29.99 Slumberland All Seasons 3 in 1 Duvet Price: £95.00
- Teflon Deep Skirt Mattress Protector Price: £17.99 Anti-Allergy Mattress Protector Price: £14.99 Super Comfort Luxury Latex Pillow Price: £64.99 Premium Just Like Down Pillow Price: £25.99
- Duck Feather & Down Duvet Price: £79.99 Dual Support Pocket Pillow Price: £19.99 Sensation Memory Foam Pillow Price: £29.99 Sealy Geltex Pillow Price: £39.99
- iGel Embrace Temperature Regulation Pillow Price: £49.99 iGel Bliss Temperature Regulation Pillow Price: £59.99 Comfort Pillow Original Price: £84.49 Premium Just Like Down Duvet Price: £69.99
- Essentials Mattress Protector Price: £8.99 Premium Duck Down Duvet Price: £129.99 Bounce Back Spiralfibre Pillow Price: £9.99 Luxury Supersoft Duvet Price: £39.99
Interest free creditFind out more
Credit is available subject to status to UK residents aged 18 or over. Steinhoff UK Retail Limited trading as Bensons For Beds acts as a credit broker and not as a lender: their registered office is Festival House, Jessop Avenue, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 3SH. Credit is provided by Creation Consumer Finance Ltd (Chadwick House, Blenheim Court, Solihull B91 2AA), is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority