Sealy Geltex Pillow
- Assembly guide
The Sealy Geltex pillow completes the Sealy International Collection and perfectly complements the range as a product designed specifically to work in harmony with the divans and mattresses.
- Geltex is a revolutionary gel infused foam. Geltex offers all the pressure relief of memory foam with all the support of latex and its open cell structure enhances breathability.
- This Geltex pillow is designed with a Geltex insert at its core to provide great support with the meshwall providing ultimate breathability for maximum comfort.
- Endorsed by the Orthopedic advisory board.
- Medium Support
- Cover - 100% Polyester
- Filling - 100% Hollowfibre with ergonomic Geltex foam insert
Reviewer: kevin Rating
"fantastic pillows very supportive and compliments the Adelaide mattress"
Showing 1 of 1
Write a review
You May Also Like
- Essentials Duvet Price: £12.99 Essentials Pillow Price: £8.99 Silentnight Ideal Choice Pillow Price: £29.99 Slumberland All Seasons 3 in 1 Duvet Price: £95.00
- Anti-Allergy Mattress Protector Price: £14.99 Teflon Deep Skirt Mattress Protector Price: £17.99 Hotel Luxury Extra Deep Fitted Sheet Price: £19.99 Luxury Supersoft Duvet Price: £39.99
- Climate Control Duvet Price: £39.99 Duck Feather & Down Duvet Price: £79.99 Dual Support Pocket Pillow Price: £19.99 Sensation Memory Foam Pillow Price: £29.99
- Sealy Fleece Electric Blanket Price: £59.99 iGel Embrace Temperature Regulation Pillow Price: £49.99 Super Comfort Luxury Latex Pillow Price: £64.99 Comfort Pillow Original Price: £84.49
- Comfort Pillow Cloud Price: £84.49 Essentials Mattress Protector Price: £8.99 Premium Duck Down Duvet Price: £129.99 Supersoft Climate Control Pillow Price: £14.99
Interest free creditFind out more
Credit is available subject to status to UK residents aged 18 or over. Steinhoff UK Retail Limited trading as Bensons For Beds acts as a credit broker and not as a lender: their registered office is Festival House, Jessop Avenue, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 3SH. Credit is provided by Creation Consumer Finance Ltd (Chadwick House, Blenheim Court, Solihull B91 2AA), is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority