Sealy Posturepedic Ortho Collection
Designed exclusively for Bensons for Beds, the Sealy Posturepedic Ortho Collection provides exceptional comfort, support and weight distribution to the key areas of the body and also added mattress durability. The centre third of the mattress benefits from a unique combination of zoned springs and filling combinations which continually support the ‘core’ of the body whilst sleeping – ensuring you wake refreshed and ready for the day ahead.
With a range of Comfort Ratings, spring units and filling combinations, the new Sealy Posturepedic Core Support models offer a complete Sealy range of orthopaedic beds to exclusive toBensons for Beds suitable for all shapes, sizes and budgets.
All Sealy mattresses are approved by the Orthopedic Advisory Board making them the ideal choice for those with back, joint or musculoskeletal problems, or those who simply prefer a firmer but comfortable level of support when sleeping.
Regal Backcare offers sensational support and performance, making it stronger for longer and more importantly ensuring the optimum sleep surface featuring an enhanced central core of the mattress to correctly support the body. Incorporating the patented Posturetech 620 spring system, this provides consistently firm support across the entire mattress. The Regal Backcare has a quality Belgium Damask cover which is hand tufted for a traditional orthopaedic mattress look and feel and offers excellent value.
The Casablanca Ortho is a true orthopedic bed. Designed for those who need or prefer an extra firm mattress and is also ideal for those of above average stature.
- Zero Deflection Spring Unit is the most robust and firmest spring unit Sealy Posturepedic has to offer. Ideal for those who prefer an ultra firm sleeping surface or those above average stature.
- Edge Guard gives even further support and durability to the mattress and ensures edge to edge support and maximises the sleeping area
- Core Support through the centre third of the mattress giving targeted support to the lumbar region and ensures perfect spinal alignment
- Hand Tufted quality Belgian woven damask for extra durability and style
- Smart Fibres technology for a cool, fresh, dry sleeping environment. Purotex® manages moisture control via 100% natural pro-biotic micro capsules and eliminates house dust mites. Tencel® is a 100% natural fibre to aid moisture control and helps keep the mattress fresh and dry
- Co-ordinating handles to aid simple head to toe rotation to extend the life of the mattress
- Endorsed by Allergy UK for the reduction of house dust mites
- Non-turn for easy care, simply rotate head to toe to extend the life of the mattress