Serenity Luxury Latex Pillow
- Assembly guide
A luxury latex pillow providing shallow gentle support suitable for most users who sleep on their back or front. Dunlopillo latex provides instant pressure relief and encourages a healthy blood supply to your head and neck so you have a perfect sleeping posture and awake feeling refreshed.
It always keeps its shape, stays cool and fresh and is beneficial to allergy sufferess. The breathable structure of the pillow allows air to circulate keeping it fresh, dry and cool throughout the year. The latex naturally discourages dust mites, bacteria and fungi. Complete with a zipped, removable washable cover.
Plus every Dunlopillo pillow carries a 5 year guarantee
Reviewer: arif kahn Rating
Showing 1 of 1
Write a review
You May Also Like
- Essentials Duvet Price: £12.99 Essentials Pillow Price: £8.99 Silentnight Ideal Choice Pillow Price: £29.99 Slumberland All Seasons 3 in 1 Duvet Price: £95.00
- Teflon Deep Skirt Mattress Protector Price: £17.99 Anti-Allergy Mattress Protector Price: £14.99 Luxury Supersoft Duvet Price: £39.99 Climate Control Duvet Price: £39.99
- Super Comfort Luxury Latex Pillow Price: £64.99 Duck Feather & Down Duvet Price: £79.99 Dual Support Pocket Pillow Price: £19.99 Sensation Memory Foam Pillow Price: £29.99
- Hotel Luxury Extra Deep Fitted Sheet Price: £19.99 iGel Embrace Temperature Regulation Pillow Price: £49.99 Comfort Pillow Original Price: £84.49 Comfort Pillow Cloud Price: £84.49
- Premium Just Like Down Pillow Price: £25.99 Essentials Mattress Protector Price: £8.99 Premium Duck Down Duvet Price: £129.99 Supersoft Climate Control Pillow Price: £14.99
Interest free creditFind out more
Credit is available subject to status to UK residents aged 18 or over. Steinhoff UK Retail Limited trading as Bensons For Beds acts as a credit broker and not as a lender: their registered office is Festival House, Jessop Avenue, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 3SH. Credit is provided by Creation Consumer Finance Ltd (Chadwick House, Blenheim Court, Solihull B91 2AA), is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority