Verso Upholstered Bed Frame
- Assembly guide
The Verso upholstered bed frame is a modern and stylish bed designed to complement any bedroom. The tall padded headboard is great for sitting up and reading comfortably.
- Sumptuous padded bed frame for enhanced comfort
- Choose from a range of stunning luxury fabrics
- Sprung slatted base to extend the life of your mattress
- Solid wood feet
- A contemporary styled bed frame winged headboard
Order a mattress with this bed frame and receive our Free 5 year guarantee. View our range of mattresses
Verso bed frame dimensions
Helping you choose the right size bed frame.
Bed Size Width Length Head end height Foot end height Double 162cm 212cm 116cm 30cm King 177cm 220cm 116cm 30cm Super King 207cm 220cm 116cm 30cm
Helping you choose the right size for you.
Bed Size Feet & Inches Inches Centimeters Small Single 2'6" x 6'3" 29.5" x 75" 75 x 190cm Single 3' x 6'3" 36" x 75" 90 x 190cm Small Double 4' x 6'3" 48" x 75" 120 x 190cm Double 4'6" x 6'3" 54" x 75" 135 x 190cm King 5' x 6'6" 60" x 78" 150 x 200cm Super King 6' x 6'6" 71" x 78" 180 x 200cm
Ordering a super king bed? Ensure you’ve measured up
Write a review
You May Also Like
- Baltimore Upholstered Bed Frame NOW ONLY: £249.99 Victoria Upholstered Bed Frame NOW ONLY: £899.99 Denim Bed Frame Package Deal Price: £160.00 Emily Upholstered Bed Frame NOW ONLY: £779.99
- Rydal Ottoman Bed Frame Price: £999.99 Olivia Upholstered Bed Frame Price: £879.99 Adagio Upholstered Bed Frame NOW ONLY: £749.99 Ellie Upholstered Bed Frame NOW ONLY: £679.99
- Cantata Upholstered Bed Frame Price: £1,099.99
Interest free credit20 Monthly Payments of £38.99
Total: £779.80 Find out more
Credit is available subject to status to UK residents aged 18 or over. Steinhoff UK Retail Limited trading as Bensons For Beds acts as a credit broker and not as a lender: their registered office is Festival House, Jessop Avenue, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 3SH. Credit is provided by Creation Consumer Finance Ltd (Chadwick House, Blenheim Court, Solihull B91 2AA), is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority