Viscoool Express 2000 Mattress
- Assembly guide
Our exclusive Sshh! Collection is the secret to a great night's sleep. This mattress features a luxurious combination of Viscoool memory foam and 2000 individual micro pocket coil springs (equivalent to a 150cm size mattress) for the ultimate comfort experience.
- This extra deep mattress has a luxurious four way stretch to panel for enhanced comfort and feel.
- Viscoool is a unique thermo regulating visco foam, proven to stay cooler for longer than standard memory foam, offering all the benefits of pressure relief and body contouring comfort, but without the heat.
- Viscoool is less dense than memory foam, so recovers quicker.
- Viscoool has a perfect cell structure for optimum breathability.
- Viscoool is manufactured with ecological principles, and contains sustainable natural raw materials including soybean oil and a unique natural balm that cools down and absorbs body heat.
- High density foam base for complete support.
- No turn mattress, however rotating the mattress will increase comfort and lengthen its life.
- 2000 individual pocket springs help distribute body weight and reduce pressure points.
- Suitable for use on divans and bedframes.
- Rolled and boxed for better access to the room of your choice, with a greener approach to logistics.
- Made in the UK by an NBF Approved manufacturer.
- Viscoool keeps you cooler for longer to experience a deeper, more restful sleep.
Mattress depth 25cm
Helping you choose the right size for you.
Bed Size Feet & Inches Inches Centimeters Small Single 2'6" x 6'3" 29.5" x 75" 75 x 190cm Single 3' x 6'3" 36" x 75" 90 x 190cm Small Double 4' x 6'3" 48" x 75" 120 x 190cm Double 4'6" x 6'3" 54" x 75" 135 x 190cm King 5' x 6'6" 60" x 78" 150 x 200cm Super King 6' x 6'6" 71" x 78" 180 x 200cm
Write a review
You May Also Like
Interest free credit20 Monthly Payments of £29.99
Total: £599.80 Find out more
Credit is available subject to status to UK residents aged 18 or over. Steinhoff UK Retail Limited trading as Bensons For Beds acts as a credit broker and not as a lender: their registered office is Festival House, Jessop Avenue, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 3SH. Credit is provided by Creation Consumer Finance Ltd (Chadwick House, Blenheim Court, Solihull B91 2AA), is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority