Bensons for Beds & Hypnos/Eden Project Instagram Competition
Prize: A day out at the Eden Project, for you and your family
To enter the prize draw, participants must complete the entry requirements set-out in the relevant competition post. This includes interacting with our post (like/comment//tag a friend) as stated in such post. Where the post requires you to tag a friend you confirm that you have such friend’s permission to tag them in such post.
This promotion is open to residents of the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) only from 12 noon on 6th May 2023 until 7pm on 27th May. You must be able to access the internet and have an active Instagram account to enter. You may enter multiple times, including from different Instagram accounts. Your use of Instagram is subject to their terms and conditions. Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be forfeited
Employees of Bensons for Beds, their families, agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter. Entrants must be aged 18 or over. We may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter this promotion. Any entry received after the closing date will not be valid.
1. The entrant gives their consent to Bensons for Beds using their text and/or any photos with the entry across social media networks globally for the purpose of promoting this competition on social media channels.
2. Once entered, entries cannot be returned / withdrawn.
3. Incomplete, illegible, corrupted entries, or those which are otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be valid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure to receive an entry where such failure is due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control.
4. Prizes are non-transferable. No cash or other alternative to a prize will be offered save for in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
5. The Promoter and its agents will only use personal information supplied by entrants to this promotion for the purposes of administering this promotion, unless consent is received to use such information for any other purpose.
6. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or of the spirit of this promotion, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to accept an entry.
7. The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
8. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize.
9. By entering this promotion entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
10. Entrants will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material they submit as part of this Promotion. However, entrants grant the promoter (and its agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual license to use any such content, submissions and other material for the purposes of this promotion.
11. Winners may be required to take part in publicity relating to this promotion.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to (i) cancel and/or withdraw this competition and/or (ii) amend these terms, at any time without notice.
13. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Privacy information: Personal details will be used to contact winners only and email addresses will not be retained for marketing purposes.
T&C’s for family ticket:
- Entry is free and no purchase is necessary.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or over.
- There is five prizes to be won. The prize comprises a family ticket to the Eden Project for two adults and two children (up to 16 years old). Five winners will be picked from all valid entries received and will be notified within one week of the closing date.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. The promoter does not guarantee continuous uninterrupted or secure access to the website. Numerous factors outside the control of the promoter may interfere with the operation of the website.
- The family day ticket to Eden permits up to two adults and two children (up to 16 years old) to visit the Eden Project on a day of their choice provided the Eden Project is open to the public on this day. The winner must give at least five working days notice ahead of their intended visit date to book. There will be no physical day ticket to Eden provided – guests will be added to our guest list and will be required to email us to confirm a visit date. Further details will be provided at the time of contacting the winner.
- The prize is as described and there is no cash alternative. No other expenses, including travel, are included as part of the prize.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- If the winner cannot be reached the promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve winner drawn at random.
- If you’d like to confirm that a winner was selected or would like find out more about how the winner was selected, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within eight weeks of the draw date for more details.
- The Eden Project reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage if deemed necessary.
- Entry into this prize draw is taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Bensons for Beds Retail Ltd, 3rd Floor, The Globe Centre, 1 St James Square, Accrington, Lancashire, BB5 0RE
- The Eden Project, Bodelva, Cornwall, PL24 2SG