Bensons for Beds ‘Lake District' Competition
Prize: 2-night stay at the Bridge Hotel in Buttermere
- Follow @bensonsforbedshq and @lakedistrictcumbria
- Comment your favourite Lake District destination on the post
- Share and like the post
- The Instagram post published at 10:00am on Saturday 28th August 2021 on Bensons for Beds Instagram page (@bensonsforbedshq)
Eligibility to enter:
This promotion is open to residents of the UK only from Saturday 28th August 2021 to 4th September 2021.
Employees of Bensons for Beds, their families, agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter. Entrants must be aged 18 or over. Any entry received after the closing date will not be valid.
The winner will agree to take part in promotion and publicity related to the giveaway. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner on the accounts provided. However, if a winner has not responded to notification within 28 days or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to reselect the finalist. The prize communication and advice on prize redemption will be dispatched to the winners by post within 20 days of winner contact. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details by entrants. Any prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted and the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner to receive the prize using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
1. This is a prize draw to win a complementary two night stay, with bed and breakfast, for two at Bridge Hotel, Buttermere, CA13 9UZ.
2. The bed and breakfast offer from the Bridge Hotel includes: Two night stay in a standard bedroom, with breakfast in the Mill beck Dining Room.
3. Booking is subject to availability at any given time, only available Sunday-Thursday. The giveaway must be booked by the intended recipient for stay either between 1st November 2021 until 16th December 2021 or between 7th February 2022 until 31st March 2022.
4. The winning recipient is responsible for any travel expenses to and from The Bridge Hotel and any payment over and above the giveaway outlined without exception.
5. This giveaway is not transferable, refundable re-saleable or exchangeable. There is no cash alternative and cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other offers.
6. Once entered, entries cannot be returned / withdrawn.
7. Incomplete, illegible, corrupted entries, or those which are otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be valid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure to receive an entry where such failure is due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control.
8. Prizes are non-transferable. No cash or other alternative to a prize will be offered save for in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
9. The Promoter and its agents will only use personal information supplied by entrants to this promotion for the purposes of administering this promotion, unless consent is received to use such information for any other purpose.
10. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or of the spirit of this promotion, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to accept an entry.
11. The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
12. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize.
13. By entering this promotion entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
14. Entrants will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material they submit as part of this Promotion. However, entrants grant the promoter (and its agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual license to use any such content, submissions and other material for the purposes of this promotion.
15. Winners may be required to take part in publicity relating to this promotion.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to (i) cancel and/or withdraw this competition and/or (ii) amend these terms, at any time without notice.
17. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Privacy information: Personal details will be used to contact winners only and email addresses will not be retained for marketing purposes.
Bensons for Beds Retail Ltd, 3rd Floor, The Globe Centre, 1 St James Square, Accrington, Lancashire, BB5 0RE