Have we asked for permission to use your Instagram post?
Here are the full Terms and Conditions:
These terms and conditions apply to our use of any words, pictures, images, data, information or any other ‘user-generated content’ (“Content”) that you upload, post or share using third-party websites or platforms including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and Twitter (the “Third Party Platforms”) and which we use on our website, in other marketing channels or in any BENSONS FOR BEDS owned social media platforms.
Bensons for Beds/we/our/us in these terms refer to Bensons for Beds Retail Limited, company registration number: 12528962, registered address: Fifth Floor, 15-16 Brooks Mews, London, United Kingdom, W1K 4DS
Our Use of the Content
- 1.From time to time, we, along with our authorised service providers, select Content in Third Party Platforms that we would like to use in BENSONS FOR BEDS Media.
- 2.The Content selected and used by us will be in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- 3.In order to be a selected participating contributor, you must be aged 16 years or over and have access to a valid and genuine Third-Party Platform account.
- 4.It is not necessary to purchase anything from BENSONS FOR BEDS in order to contribute Content to BENSONS FOR BEDS Media.
- 6.You must respond directly to us within the same chat, thread or by private message using the hashtag “#YesBensons” in order to release the agreed Content to us. If we do not receive your response within 7 days from the date we contacted you, we will assume that you do not consent to our use of your Content and your Content will not be used by us in any BENSONS FOR BEDS Media.
- 7.By consenting to our use of your Content, you:
a. confirm that the Content is your original creation and not copied from third parties;
b. acknowledge that your Content may appear on the BENSONS FOR BEDS Media; and
c. grant BENSONS FOR BEDS and its affiliates a non-exclusive, worldwide, transferable, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual right and licence without compensation to use your Content as set out in these terms and conditions;
d. confirm that you have all the rights necessary to allow us to use your Content;
e. confirm that the creation and use of your Content in any BENSONS FOR BEDS Media complies with all applicable laws and regulations;
f. warrant that your Content does not infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, trademark, trade, privacy or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party and that your Content is free from viruses and other malware; and
g. waive any moral rights you may have in your Content, such as any right you may have to be named as the author of the Content or to protect the integrity of your Content.
- 8.You give us your permission for us to redesign, archive, reproduce, disseminate, display, publicly perform and/or replay and make publicly accessible, as well as to cut and edit, adapt and modify your Content or any part of it.
- 9.If your Content is corrupted, inappropriate, illegible or otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions then we will not accept your Content.
- 10.You accept that we may choose not to use your Content or to remove your Content from any BENSONS FOR BEDS Media at any time. You agree that you will not receive any payment or other remuneration if we use your Content in any BENSONS FOR BEDS Media.
- 11.If you remove any of the Content you released to us from the Third-Party Platform it was originally posted on, then it will be removed from the BENSONS FOR BEDS Media only where your and our Third Party Platforms are linked, subject to reasonable delays for technical reasons. If your Content is used by us on Third Party Platforms which are not linked and as a result your Content is not automatically removed from the BENSONS FOR BEDS Media, and you would no longer like your Content to be posted on the relevant BENSONS FOR BEDS Media, then please contact Our Customer Service Contact Centre to notify us of your request. Once notified, we will remove your Content within a reasonable timeframe.
- 12.To the extent it is permitted by law to do so, we accept no liability for any damage, injury or loss suffered due to our use of your Content.
- 13.We will only use personal information supplied by you for the purposes of posting your Content, unless you provide your consent for us to use your personal information for any other agreed purpose.