Marlow Backcare Mattress
- Assembly guide
800 firm pocket springs provide excellent edge to edge support. The mattress is double sided with deep luxurious comfort layers that provide warmth in winter and coolness in summer. These layers are hand tufted to give a comfortable sleeping surface, with enhanced firmness.
- 800 firm individual pocket springs, ideal for sleepers requiring an orthopaedic mattress
- Superb independent support with no roll together
- Double sided, seasonal mattress with deep, sumptuous layers of upholstery for a firm response
- Side 1 - layer of English wool, for warmth in winter
- Side 2 - layers of quality polyester, for coolness in summer
- Traditionally hand tufted for extra durability
- Choice of firmness ratings - The Marlow Backcare, rated as 4 for a firmer feel whilst the the Marlow Backcare Comfort, rated as 3 for a softer feel.
Mattress height: 27.5cm
Helping you choose the right size for you.
Bed Size Feet & Inches Inches Centimeters Small Single 2'6" x 6'3" 29.5" x 75" 75 x 190cm Single 3' x 6'3" 36" x 75" 90 x 190cm Small Double 4' x 6'3" 48" x 75" 120 x 190cm Double 4'6" x 6'3" 54" x 75" 135 x 190cm King 5' x 6'6" 60" x 78" 150 x 200cm Super King 6' x 6'6" 71" x 78" 180 x 200cm
Reviewer: Lucy Rating
"I've had this mattress for a couple of weeks now and I can honestly say I love it! it's just the right firmness for me as I have a bad back but it's also really comfortable at the same time. I would hight recommend, especially for the price aswell!"
Reviewer: Jane Rating
"Too soft round the edges, so when you sit on it the side collapses "
Reviewer: Irene Rating
"I've had this mattress for two weeks now and it is fantastic. It's definitely not soft but not too firm either. It's firm and very comfortable. Would highly recommend it, it is good if you have a sore back. It got rid of my sore back after having bought a soft mattress unintentionally.
Showing 1 of 3
Write a review
You May Also Like
Interest free credit10 Monthly Payments of £34.99
Total: £349.90 Find out more
Credit is available subject to status to UK residents aged 18 or over. Steinhoff UK Retail Limited trading as Bensons For Beds acts as a credit broker and not as a lender: their registered office is Festival House, Jessop Avenue, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 3SH. Credit is provided by Creation Consumer Finance Ltd (Chadwick House, Blenheim Court, Solihull B91 2AA), is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority