Sealy Sandringham Backcare Mattress
- Assembly guide
The Sandringham Backcare features the patented sealy 620 posturetech spring system and innovation direct from Sealy's research centre in the USA exclusive to bensons for beds. The central area of the mattress is enhanced with our unique core support which offers sensational support and performance, ensuring the optimum sleep surface. Incorporating the patented posturetech 620 spring system, to provide consistently firm support across the entire mattress.
- High quality belgian damask and upholstery fabric border - for a fresh, clean look.
- Sealy's exclusive posturepedic core support centre - support where your body needs it most in the centre core of the mattress for outstanding performance and comfort & support.
- 620 posturetech zonal spring system - for improved weight distribution and support.
- Firmer support fillings - to offer true backcare support.
- Hand-tufted for consistently firm support and added durability.
- Easy care no-turn mattress
What's included? Mattress only. Please note bedding is not included.
Product may differ in appearance from the image shown.
Mattress height: 23cm
Helping you choose the right size for you.
Bed Size Feet & Inches Inches Centimeters Small Single 2'6" x 6'3" 29.5" x 75" 75 x 190cm Single 3' x 6'3" 36" x 75" 90 x 190cm Small Double 4' x 6'3" 48" x 75" 120 x 190cm Double 4'6" x 6'3" 54" x 75" 135 x 190cm King 5' x 6'6" 60" x 78" 150 x 200cm Super King 6' x 6'6" 71" x 78" 180 x 200cm
Ordering a super king bed? Ensure you’ve measured up
Write a review
You May Also Like
Interest free credit20 Monthly Payments of £24.99
Total: £499.80 Find out more
Credit is available subject to status to UK residents aged 18 or over. Steinhoff UK Retail Limited trading as Bensons For Beds acts as a credit broker and not as a lender: their registered office is Festival House, Jessop Avenue, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 3SH. Credit is provided by Creation Consumer Finance Ltd (Chadwick House, Blenheim Court, Solihull B91 2AA), is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority