40 Night Comfort Guarantee
We know it takes a while to get used to your new bed. So if after 40 nights you don’t find your bed totally comfy, we’ll exchange it for a new one. You’ll need to have used a mattress protector to qualify, but we promise to make the whole exchange process quick and simple. All we ask is that you try your new mattress for at least 40 nights. Please note charges apply to the guarantee. Our standard conditions apply.
40 Night Guarantee
We’ll exchange your bed if, after sleeping on it for 40 nights, you don’t find it comfortable.
- This must be a minimum of 40 nights and a maximum 56 nights.
- You must be able to provide proof of purchase.
- You must use a mattress protector. A free mattress protector is provided with our optional BedGuard plan.
- When a mattress and frame or base is purchased as separate items on the same order we will only exchange the mattress and not frame or base.
- When a divan set is purchased we will exchange the full divan set and not just the mattress.
- You can only exchange your mattress once under the guarantee.
- The guarantee does not apply to the colour, height or width of your bed.
- It doesn’t apply to clearance items, ex-display items, sofa beds, guest beds, ready beds, futons, and the ‘starter’ mattress (which comes free with some bed frames).
- If you do opt for an exchange then you will be subject to a charge of 10% of the original bed value and a re-delivery charge to cover some of the costs.
- You’ll also need to make up the price difference if you opt to exchange for a more expensive mattress.
- If the new mattress is cheaper unfortunately you won’t be eligible for a refund.
- If you swap from an automatic bed to a normal bed you’ll have to pay back the VAT rebate. If you want to register and arrange a bed inspection give us a call on 0333 222 6800.
Bensons for Beds are proud to be full members of The Furniture Ombudsman, which means we’re signed up to the Ombudsman’s Code of Practice. This means our customers can benefit from unbiased, informed advice from the Ombudsman about any aspect of products or service. For more information contact: The Funiture Ombudsman on 0845 6532064 or visit www.thefurnitureombudsman.org
The Furniture Ombudsman,