5 Year Bed Guarantee
Bensons for Beds guarantee to repair or replace any part of a bed deemed to be defective due to faulty materials or workmanship free of charge for a period of 5 years, even if this is in excess of the manufacturer’s written guarantee. We define a bed as a full divan set or a Bensons for Beds bed frame and mattress purchased together. Examine your bed carefully on delivery and report any damage to our Customer Services team within 3 days. Our standard conditions apply.
We will replace or repair any part of a bed defective due to faulty materials or workmanship free of charge within five years of purchase. We define a bed as
- A full divan bed set
- A bed frame and mattress purchased together
- A mattress (excluding cot mattresses)
Please examine your products carefully on delivery and report any damage to our Customer Services team within three days. Our standard conditions apply.
We will replace or repair any part of a bed defective due to faulty materials or workmanship free of charge within five years of purchase
- This applies even if the manufacturer’s guarantee has expired.
- For all other items we offer a one year guarantee. But it’s worth checking if your items are covered by longer manufacturer guarantees.
- When your delivery arrives make sure you check everything carefully. Let our customer service team know about any damage as soon as possible. They are on 0333 222 6800.
- We’ll need photos of the fault.
- Sometimes we might arrange to send a furniture technician to have a look. The decision of this inspector will be final.
- We’ll try our best to exactly match fabrics when replacing a divan base, mattress or drawer.
- If repair or replacement isn’t possible we’ll offer you the chance to pick an equivalent product. If this is more expensive you’ll need to make up the difference. If it’s cheaper we’ll give you a refund.
- If you would like someone else to discuss your queries with us, you’ll need to give us permission to speak with them.
- The guarantee is non-transferable and only applies to the original buyer and UK mainland. Your statutory rights aren’t affected by these terms and conditions.
We won’t cover:
- Excessive wear and tear or times when care instructions haven’t been followed.
- Accidental damage after our delivery team have left.
- Soiled products (it’s worth using a mattress protector).
- Items bought when reduced for clearance (these are covered by our 12 month guarantee). Ask in-store for details.
However, if you purchase our optional BedGuard plan before your bed set is delivered you will be covered, because accidents do happen!
Please note the terms of our guarantee:
The following items are not covered by the guarantee but may be covered by a guarantee or warranty provided by the manufacturer - headboards, bedroom furniture, soft furnishings, linens, ex-display and clearance items.
Bensons for Beds are proud to be full members of The Furniture Ombudsman, which means we’re signed up to the Ombudsman’s Code of Practice. This means our customers can benefit from unbiased, informed advice from the Ombudsman about any aspect of products or service. For more information contact: The Furniture Ombudsman on 0845 6532064 or visit www.thefurnitureombudsman.org
The Furniture Ombudsman,